Your role as Visual Designer
We’re seeking a talented Visual Designer to drive creative initiatives and output across a range of projects including branding and marketing, as well as digital product design ? with a strong pedigree in visual design, demonstrated expertise in creating dynamic digital designs and design systems, and a solid approach to delivering consistent, development ready work.
As a Visual Designer, you are a driven individual who partners with technology to create brilliant solutions that solve problems. Centra Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
You will be a part of the Creative Team within Centra which supports and collaborates with every department – leading with design thinking and a creative vision for how our audience and users experience the Centra brand from every vantage point.
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- Education in design is a huge plus, not required
- Living in Stockholm or willing to relocate (this is not a remote role)
- Fully fluent in Illustrator and/or Photoshop, as well as Figma and/or Sketch
- Fluent in the English language (our working language English as our colleagues and clients are from all over the world)
More about this role
The Creative Team at Centra is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that help create the products, services, and experiences of Centra; with expertise in UX, product, visual, and brand design.
We expect you to
- Be a visionary designer with a passion for branding who can help us take our brand to the next level
- Be a strategic design thinker who also creates pixel perfect designs
- Have experience working closely with developers and UX designers, as well as strategic teams and stakeholders to bring a vision to life through design
- Have strong teamwork skills as well as the confidence to communicate and present your ideas clearly to your team, and to stakeholders
- Not shy away from presenting your work and accepting critique from both internal and external stakeholders
- Have experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, in-store, print, etc
- Have a passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, branding, art direction, typography, copy, and imagery.
- Have experience building digital products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience and performance
- Latest generation MacBook and iPhone, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is the focus. We are champions of ambition, autonomy and individual growth in all directions. We trust you to solve problems, define your own journey, and make an impact on our users and clients in a way that only you can.
- Flexible, informal atmosphere with lots of fun and positive vibes
- Lot’s of events, company trips and general fun with colleagues
- Flexible work-from-home policy. We trust our team members can decide what is best and there will be no questions asked if you want to work from home 1-2 days a week
- All benefits you would expect, such as health care, sports contribution and so on
- We’ve designed and developed a product that our users love. It’s a B2B/B2C SaaS e-commerce platform for next-generation brands. In other words, we make a software used for selling products, both wholesale and directly to consumers
- We’re building our company and our products with the ambition to be the very best in the world. We are already working with some very strong brands and we are growing rapidly
- Our main tech hub is located in Wroc?aw, Poland. We also have offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in New York City, USA
- We are currently a team of 50 and aim to be at least 80 by the end of 2021
Source: Behance JobList