Designation: Visual Designer (Unique Marketing Communications)
Work experience: 2+ years
The candidate is required to attach their portfolio.
About Pineapple and what we believe in:
Pineapple is a UX UI design studio that believes in how designs can revolutionize the way a product is accessed and utilized.
We do this by combining the art of storytelling with our robust processes to create premium digital experiences.
Read more about Pineapple on www.pineapplestudio.in
About the role:
Pineapple is building world-class digital product experiences for multinational organizations and the hottest startups across the globe.
However, our communications need to effectively communicate the experiences we provide. We are looking for someone who can bring a unique thought process to every communication design we create.
If you believe that creating and communicating with an entire design community through some of the most well-defined campaigns excites you, this is the role for you.
At Pineapple, with clients like – Tata, Amazon, The US Navy, HostGator, Lido and many more we have helped organizations transform their UX/UI designs from scratch.
What you will do:
- Being in a lean UX/UI studio environment, you will be involved in multiple engagements and spearheading the visual communication for the team.
- You will be working usually with the marketing team to come up with radically new ideas for communicating the campaigns we launch, giving them new outlooks to the world.
- You will be responsible for ideating, conceptualizing and creating new and brilliant marketing communication designs for Pineapple.
- You will be leading the design language and communication for every campaign. This will mean everything from defining typography, style, positioning and campaign outlook.
- You should have strong design aesthetics, an understanding of the latest design trends, layouts, typography and colour theory.
- The ability to think of unique ideas and concepts in each of your designs.
- You should be creative with your thoughts and imaginative with an eye for colour, balance, and layout.
- The ability to clearly communicate thoughts and opinions to clients and your team members regarding your designs.
- You will eventually be responsible for leading a team of designers within the organization.
What the role requires:
- 2-4 years of experience in creating digital and marketing communication designs.
- Preferably a background with a design studio or a freelancer which showcases the experience of handling client requirements in depth.
- Ability to work solo and in a team.
- Extremely proficient with software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma.
- Strong communication and reasoning skills for the designs and ideas.
- A very strong ability to manage time and meet deadlines for the project that is undertaken.
- Good to have: The ability to work and understand 3D tools like Cinema 4D and Blender.
Source: Behance JobList