Edge & Node (E&N), the team behind The Graph (https://thegraph.com/en/), is looking for a passionate visual designer, a creative problem solver who pays attention to details that will bring our products and brands to life through love and craft.
The Graph is the backbone of Web3, a decentralized protocol that serves billions of requests from production apps every month. Since the token sale and the launch of the decentralized network, the protocol has grown exponentially.
Our team is a remote team located in many time zones, but that doesn’t stop us from collaborating closely. We have high standards, striving for excellence in every iteration by being curious, agile, and pragmatic. Since day one, we have prioritized design, and it’s part of our company’s DNA.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do
Maintain our brand guidelines while making innovative proposals for improvements.
Create beautiful and communicative content for blog posts, emails, keynotes, and social media. Collaborate with designers and other team members.
Design SWAG for our community (t-shirts, notebooks, etc.). Improve the experience for visitors at our conference booths, hackathons, and other events.
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and impeccable craft across a variety of projects
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Experience within print (large file prints, t-shirts, stickers)
- Diverse and robust illustration skills. Have the ability to visualize and bring early-stage ideas alive
- Compassionate and confident when giving feedback to others on the team, and humble when receiving feedback
- A strong work ethic, take ownership, and proof-check your work with high accuracy. Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables.
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful solutions.
- Exceptional communicator
- Experience with Cinema 4D, Maya, or other 3D programs is a plus.
- Experience working with SWAG providers is a plus.
- Experience in Motion/animation is a plus.
- Extra points if you have experience within Crypto
- Extra points if you live/work in US timezones
About the team
Edge & Node is a globally distributed team. We work hard, but our remote-first team affords a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Our few scheduled meetings tend to be in the morning, pacific standard time (PST). We’re mission-oriented and hold one another accountable with results rather than vanity metrics like time spent at your desk.
You can expect quarterly off-sites in different parts of the world, where we strategize as a team, brainstorm around a whiteboard, go on team outings, have spirited and varied conversations over wine, coffee, or kombucha, and get to know each other on a personal level. In addition to off-sites, you’ll have the option to travel to conferences and meetups worldwide, where you’ll get to know individual teammates on a more personal level and build relationships with our users and community.
We value diversity and bringing your whole self to work, including your weird hobbies, unique life experiences, cultural traditions, obscure music tastes, and whatever else makes you you.
Source: Behance JobList