The Video and Photo Content Coordinator captures scenes that tell stories. This role uses videography and photography to document the daily work of the Port: a new airline service, the launch of a new store, restaurant, or customer service amenity, construction underway at a maritime or airport project, an environmental program in action, groundbreakings and ribbon cuttings. This role plays a key documentarian role for the entire organization of video clips and by cataloging images and for informational and marketing purposes, as well as for historical reference. You work quickly due to your experience in news production, editorial production, and client work. You like the excitement of a schedule that may change if your services are suddenly required. You are looking forward to delivering a terrific product, then pivoting and heading off to the next adventure.
- You will work on location to take video recordings of important events and moments and edit those into news-style segments of 1-3 minutes documenting the event of the day. In addition photograph important events and moments for final delivery into editorial and marketing products.
- You will also edit video and photo images for use in advertisements, in social media, websites, and other digital platforms. You will manage the Port’s YouTube video channel to ensure easy access based on topic and relevancy, and ensure that uploaded videos meet brand and accessibility standards.
- You will produce motion graphics and infographics for use in videos and in social media.
- You will upload images and videos to the Port’s digital asset library, carefully uploading content with descriptions, tags, and keywords to assist in future searches.You will be the primary manager of the Port’s digital asset library, you will be the first point of contact when someone needs a photo for the website, a news release, a social post, etc.
- You also will have a sense of what’s missing and will recommend strategies for closing gaps in the Port’s photo and video library, coordinate shooting times, and secure the needed images or footage.
- You will partner closely with the website manager, social media manager, and graphics manager to ensure efficient access to the best images and videos, early awareness of image or video needs connected to news events.
- You will work directly with internal clients to provide a completed creative brief outlining the assignment and final deliverables before attending a photo or video shoot. You will provide creative direction for photo and video shoots by freelance photographers
- You will maintain the team’s internal project management photo and video shoot calendar, and ensure that all release forms are provided for subjects.
Source: Behance JobList