COOPI is looking for Senior Administrators for short missions
COOPI is looking for experienced administrative profiles who can be available for short assignments, in various countries and at short notice.
Pre-qualified candidates will be included in a permanent roster and will receive on-call assignments, upon training on COOPI’s administrative procedures and tools.
Missions will take place in the countries where the projects are implemented and will have a variable duration depending on each case.
Responsibilities will be determined and defined for each individual mission and according to the priorities of the context. The areas of activity, in a general and non-exclusive manner, are as follows:
· Supervision of administrative procedures;
· Economic and financial monitoring;
· Check of purchasing plans’ documentation;
· Review of reports;
· Assistance in the preparation of audits;
· Training of new staff.
· University degree or Diploma in accounting, economics or any other related studies;
· Knowledge of international donors’ administrative procedures (ECHO, USAID; EU, AICS, United Nations);
· Previous administrative experience gained abroad in project-based international financing;
· Experience in financial and economic reporting;
· Experience in project audits and structure spot checks;
· Knowledge of French and/or English (B2 minimum);
· Ability to use accounting tools;
· Excellent organisational skills;
· Ability to relate positively with co-workers;
· Ability to organise the work of others by objectives;
· Proven work experience in a multicultural context.
· Knowledge of Italian
We reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application closing date, once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale is a humanitarian, non-confessional and independent organization founded in 1965 in Milan, Italy. For more than 50 years we have been dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty and to supporting populations affected by wars, socio-economic crises or natural disasters in their path to recovery and sustainable development, by making use of the professionalism of local and international operators, and through our partnerships with public and private bodies and civil society organizations.
How to apply
Candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV and cover letter (please include an indication of requested daily fee rate): https://www.coopi.org/it/posizione-lavorativa.html?id=4432&ln=