The UX Designer is responsible for understanding the customer journey, identifying pain points, and designing intuitive digital solutions to address them. This role will work closely with the product manager, development team, and other groups to iteratively design and deliver a differentiating end-to-end user experience. This role is engaged during the entire product lifecycle, from zero-base ideation, through delivery, as well as the continuous improvement of the product. The position reports to the Senior Manager of UX Design and Research.
This full-time position is based out of Utah but also remote-friendly from anywhere within the US.
- Create intuitive solutions that solve complex problems
- Be a generalist, contribute during discovery, prototyping, design, delivery, and the continuous improvement of your product
- Design holistic experiences with functional interactions and visuals
- Be able to communicate a compelling reason behind every design decision and the ability to collaborate with your peers
- Understand your customer and be an advocate for great design practice and adopting new technology
- Perform user research and champion customer-centric solutions
- Create intuitive solutions that solve complex problems leveraging design and prototyping tools (Figma)
- Ability to work in an Agile software development environment
- Versed in user research and testing methodologies, with the ability to interpret results into actionable analysis
- Ability to present and explain your work
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and integrate it into your work
- Understanding of user testing methodology and analytics
Education & Experience
- 2-5 year related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related degree
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules – including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 18 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer