**This is a WORK FROM OFFICE Opportunity only. There will be no consideration for Remote working.*
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Location: M Block, GK2, New Delhi – 110048
Design Dimensions is looking for a creative UI/UX designer who specializes in user Interface design and is passionate about defining experiences. You must be creative, data driven and, have a good understanding of software. Striving to understand a users needs and define experiences that match their mental model, is integral to the process. Your empathy should extend beyond the user and must include collaborating, mentoring and sharing knowledge within your team. We are looking for self-motivated, and a fast and hungry learners, with up-to-date knowledge to interpret clients needs and to design web solutions with high visual impact.
The ability to understand a brief and execute it accordingly is of utmost importance. You will be expected to work with our designers, developers and marketing team. The goal is to get the clients message across.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis, understand their goals and propose a user-centric approach;
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines to maintain design consistency.
- Produce along the whole gamut of UX: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect composition.
- Maintaining and defining visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience
- Interpret data, Conducting concept and usability testing and gather qualitative feedback.
- Design concept across variety of products, web-based portals, online marketing banners, social media platforms and interactive websites.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketing executives etc.
Competencies & Skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technology ? Adobe illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to stick to deadlines
CTC may be negotiable (to a reasonable degree) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and level of expertise.
Interested candidates please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Candidates from Delhi/NCR and those willing to relocate need only apply.
Source: Behance JobList