Edge & Node (E&N), the team behind The Graph (https://thegraph.com/en/), is looking for an experienced, self-driven UI Designer.
The Graph is the backbone of Web3. It serves billions of requests to production apps every month. Our recently launched Graph Network has become one of the major protocols in the space, with hundreds of millions of GRT staked in an open data market.
We are a remote team, but that doesn’t stop us from collaborating closely. We have high standards, striving for excellence in every iteration by being curious, agile, and pragmatic. Since day one, we have prioritized design, and it’s part of our company’s DNA.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do
Well-crafted, high fidelity UI interfaces
- UI Components
Collaborate on UI patterns & Improve our design systems
Prototype end-to-end high fidelity UI designs to visualize product experiences
Collaborate with designers and other team members to design beautiful and communicative content like icons, flow charts & infographics.
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and impeccable craft across a variety of projects
- Expertise with web prototyping tools as Sketch, Figma, or Framer (we use Figma)
- Expertise in creating and maintaining design systems and components
- Strong illustration skills. Have the ability to visualize and bring early-stage ideas alive
- Compassionate and confident when giving feedback to others on the team, and humble when receiving feedback
- A desire to gather, understand and convert a lot of complex information into visual and compelling content that is both engaging and informative
- A strong work ethic, take ownership, and proof-check your work with high accuracy. Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables.
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful solutions.
- Extra points if you have experience within Crypto
About the team
Edge & Node is a globally distributed team. We work hard, but our remote-first team affords a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Our few scheduled meetings tend to be in the morning, pacific standard time (PST). We’re mission-oriented and hold one another accountable with results rather than vanity metrics like time spent at your desk.
You can expect quarterly off-sites in different parts of the world, where we strategize as a team, brainstorm around a whiteboard, go on team outings, have spirited and varied conversations over wine, coffee, or kombucha, and get to know each other on a personal level. In addition to off-sites, you’ll have the option to travel to conferences and meetups worldwide, where you’ll get to know individual teammates on a more personal level and build relationships with our users and community.
We value diversity and bringing your whole self to work, including your weird hobbies, unique life experiences, cultural traditions, obscure music tastes, and whatever else makes you you.
Source: Behance JobList