- Web UI, Mobile UI, Responsive Design
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps, kiosks, games and wearables
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brands style or voice through its visual touch-points
- Design user-centered interaction models or screen mockups
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Design infographics
- Closely collaborate with tech team for interaction models and data visualisation
- Create and organise production assets
- Source images (stock photos and video footage)
- Work with a component library
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other peoples ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Expert level in Adobe XD, Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.