Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 20 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a talented Technical Writer to come and join us on our journey!
What will you do?
- Update docs on a regular basis: from small field updates to documenting new endpoints.
- Write technical user guides for developers
- Write non-technical user guides for non-developers who are using Argyle no-code interfaces
- Manage content projects end-to-end: from gathering the required information from colleagues to writing content to source required media assets from internal designers to publishing guides on our CMS.
**** What are we looking for ****
- Native English speaker/writer
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with working on software documentation
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- At least basic software development experience
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.