The cloudCreative Agency Inc is seeking a detail-oriented designer who can knock the socks off of us with their talent, creativity, attention-to-detail and expeditious yet thorough execution and delivery of assignments. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our Creative, Marketing and Development teams to execute graphics for offline and online use.
This is a part-time, remote, 1099 position paying between $25 – $30/hr depending on experience and portfolio. Bonus opportunities are available.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will create exceptional infographics, brochures, postcards, banner ads, website prototypes, social media graphics and more. We are a full-service agency and we move fast. Some days you may be focused on an interactive infographic and the next you may be laying out a corporate branding manual or conceptualizing video ad storyboards with the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with many facets of print and digital design. You should be capable of handling a variety of tasks and have keen time management skills. Additionally, experience with properly developing and formatting a layout for print and web is crucial.
This is a fast-paced, remote role that will require initiative, attention to detail, acute organizational skills, and the ability to deliver beautiful designs in a timely fashion. If you are both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player who can make Adobe sing in their sleep, we would love to learn more about you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating visual graphics and assets for various digital channels
- Designing landing pages and websites from scratch or using grids
- Produce artwork for print such as flyers, folded brochures, catalogs/booklets
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Technical skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Graphic Design role
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Solid knowledge of website and digital design best practices
- A strong portfolio of relevant work
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to take projects from start to finish
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Acute organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with project management tools and dashboards in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Degree in Graphic Design preferred
cloudCreative is a full-service digital agency focused on delivering highly technical, omnichannel marketing that yields high rates of conversions. We are a fun and passionate team that is growing fast! We are focused on attaining talented individuals while providing them with extensive training to aid in their success. Our main objective is to elevate marketing to meet and exceed business goals.
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Education for all – Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Remote Office setting
- Potential for full-time employment
- Happy Hours and Company parties (right now they are all virtual, but still a ton of fun!)
- Unique * Exciting Bonus Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Source: Behance JobList