With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Sponsorship Product Development Manager, you will work closely with global stakeholders and 30 local fundraising offices to define the portfolio of child sponsorship invitations through an iterative global testing plan based on identified needs that balance audience and consumer expectations with World Vision’s field work goals and realities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Fundraising or closely related field
- At least 5-7+ years in marketing, fundraising or related role, experience in product development preferred
- The ideal candidate is someone with knowledge of Product Development in an Agile framework, a strong consumer marketing and fundraising background and a deep knowledge of how child sponsorship programs work, to ensure the balancing of audience needs and expectations with our field work goals and realities.
- Proven success leveraging data and insights to develop robust product positioning and marketing plans
- Excellent communications skills, interpersonal skills and virtual influencing skills in English.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by 02 OCT 2022.
*Location to be determined by home country/state of the successful candidate where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.