We are a team of dreamers trying to change the way that kids and families learn about and interact with sports – all with the aim of making it more fun.
To build the world’s first must-have and most beloved youth sports brand.
Empower young athletes everywhere and make sports more fun for everyone ? one kid, one coach, one family, one team at a time.
Provide young athletes, parent-coaches and families with world-class instruction, entertaining content and engaging digital experiences to help them reach their potential.
What we’re looking for
MOJO is an early stage company founded by the world’s best content creators and technologists. Our team comes from backgrounds at Disney, Zynga, Apple, Microsoft, NIKE, and many others. We create the best content, technology, and experiences in youth sports for families on the youth sports journey, and the next phase of our growth includes expanding that vision across social media.
We’re seeking a dynamic freelance social content creator who can help create compelling, relatable, and informative content in our brand voice for use on social in both paid and organic settings. This role will work closely with MOJO’s Head of Marketing and Brand and their team to deliver on high-quality creative asset asks in a timely manner.
This freelancer will work with and report directly to MOJO’s Head of Marketing and Brand.
- Deliver on creative briefs from MOJO’s Head of Marketing and Brand, working to align on delivery dates, clarifying briefs and scope, and communicating constantly with questions and iterations
- Deliver at a minimum the following pieces of content weekly, with briefs provided in advance:
- 5 static Instagram stories
- 5 Instagram posts, with creative briefs provided in advance and asset library provided by MOJO
- 4 <60s videos per week using existing MOJO footage, with detailed briefs and video + music library to be provided by MOJO, all in 1:1, 9:16 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- 3 pieces of content (Instagram or YouTube focused) adhering to brand guidelines with self-originated creative briefs, aligned with MOJO’s voice and goals
- Deliver all creative in service of social media goals and with adherence to MOJO brand and voice guidelines and style guide, with fonts, color palette, and brand positioning overview all provided
- Design in the details:
- Identify copy mistakes, ensure required logo(s) or legal language, collaborate with MOJO internal team to ensure high quality image or video output in final delivery
- Responsible for ensuring production-ready files and providing design source files to production vendors or clients.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrable command over the Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere
- Passion for content and storytelling and obsessing the details of a message, campaign, and story
- Excellent communication, prioritization, listening, and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work fast and deliver in a timely manner, time-box and scope design requests and communicate effectively around deadlines
- Authorized to work in the United States
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, cool under pressure, and will ask questions as often as necessary to get it right.
Job Type: Freelance (10hrs / week, with potential for more work)
Hourly Pay: $40/hour ($400/week to start, with potential for expansion of hours and therefore weekly pay)
Bonus Points for
- You love sports in one or more of several ways: as an athlete, as a fan, as a parent of youth athletes, or as a parent-coach
Source: Behance JobList