Public School is searching for talent from all walks of creative life. There is no wrong answer when it comes to a person’s background, training, or outside-of-work passions. We employ a children’s book writer, musicians, portrait illustrators, architectural aficionados, just to name a few. Surrounding ourselves with such diverse creative backgrounds is how we create the best work for our clients.
It’s how we bring stories to life.
- Help to create overall creative ideas to lead digitally focused projects
- Lead digital teams in developing digital solutions and executing those solutions on digital projects
- Facilitate building a digital design team of UX/UI designers
- Work iteratively and collaborate with the team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes
- Apply strategic thinking, understand complex systems, and plan for multiple user types.
- Create modular, scalable wireframes and mockups that creatively apply consistent interface patterns across a variety of use cases and device types, including but not limited to desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Recognize when to balance business needs and design aesthetic against UX best practices
- Up to five years of similar experience
- Adept in solving problems through systematic design thinking
- Ability and desire to solve complex digital product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- A visual aesthetic diverse enough to handle various clients across a range of industries
- Working knowledge of what is feasible to implement on the web and in native mobile apps (HTML, CSS, JS, motion, etc.)
- Experience working closely with creative and technical partners
- Advance knowledge/experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the following: Adobe Xd, Sketch, Figma. Bonus points for familiarity with InVision or Zeplin
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
Nice-to-Have, but not Required
- High fidelity prototyping experience
- Public School teams work remotely but have the opportunity to work from studios across the United States through their parent company, The Collective
Source: Behance JobList