We’re in a growth period and we need to expand our Marketing team! We’re looking for someone who’s ready to take on Content & Community, someone who’s ready to build, cultivate, and communicate with our CertiK Chain community. Your work will have a big impact, so if that excites you, read on!
You will be integral in writing technical content about all parts of CertiK, from our clients, to our research, to our new products. You’ll also cultivate the existing social media communities for CertiK Chain by owning & executing on a calendar of campaigns for the year.
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that you’re probably going to be wearing multiple hats—and that excites you! You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to build tools and infrastructure for more secure software.
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology, as well as developing the security-focused CertiK Chain blockchain. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured billions of dollars worth of assets, including those from the world’s top blockchain projects.
- Own the content marketing strategy, including but not limited to: writing blog content, building monthly newsletters, and distributing & syndicating content.
- Grow and manage the developer and supporter communities for the CertiK Chain, advocating on their behalf to internal parties as well as represent the CertiK team.
- Ideate and execute on growth strategies to encourage adoption and usage of the CertiK Chain.
- Connect with the Engineering team on a regular basis for CertiK Chain development updates to share with the community, as well as liaise with the rest of the Marketing team.
- Create communication plan for CertiK Chain’s technical development and upcoming releases.
- Manage official social media accounts for CertiK Foundation.
Who You Are
- Obsessed with technology. The thought of diving head-first into the technical side of blockchain is thrilling to you. You don’t need to be a software engineer, but maybe you’ve considered learning to code at one point; and you’re the type to read up on the latest technologies during your free time.
- A self-starter. You don’t just wait for someone to tell you what to do next. Instead, you proactively seek for the next project or ways you can help the team.
- A strong writer and communicator. Given the nature of the role, this is kind of a given. But make sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s—show us your most impeccable writing skills!
- Level-headed. Because of the open nature of online communities, you need to be able to remain calm in all types of situations and with all types of people.
- Empathetic. It can sometimes be tricky to get your message across in the digital world, so you’re mindful of the way your actions and words can be interpreted.
Bonus Points If You Have…
- Prior experience with and enthusiasm for blockchain systems.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment.
Benefits of Working at CertiK
- Tuition reimbursements. We want to invest in your growth; whether you’re picking up a new skill or going back to school, we can help cover some of those costs.
- Remote-friendly policies. As a results-oriented workplace, we’re more concerned that you’re getting your work done, not by how many hours you’re physically in the office.
- 100% employer-sponsored health insurance. Includes health, vision, and dental.
- Unlimited PTO.
Other Important Information
- This role will be working closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Remote candidates are welcome to apply.