Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Associate
Critical Requirement: Proficiency in English
Location: Remote; West Africa or Senegal
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty.
About Talent Acquisition Associate role
The Talent Acquisition Associate position is an exciting opportunity to join myAgro’s growing Talent Management team, working in tandem with the rest of the People Operations team, to help expand and shape the future of the function at myAgro. You’ll recruit qualified candidates to fill experienced positions aligned to a specific service line and/or region of myAgro.
You’ll report to and partner with the VP of Talent Management to manage the talent pipeline by identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates. You’ll oversee external candidate engagement and drive talent to myAgro in consideration for open positions. You’ll ensure an exceptional candidate experience for every candidate, so our reputation for quality and innovation will be in your hands.
- Develop recruitment strategies to attract experienced hires and serve as a key contact to client groups and external candidates
- Guide the sourcing strategy to identify and build a talent pipeline, as well as making assessments and recommendations on talent in the market
- Ensure all appropriate sourcing strategies are used, including inclusiveness projects and other creative sourcing techniques
- Provide operational and process knowledge to guarantee a quality candidate experience
- Recommend and coordinate local and international recruiting programs and special events to support pipeline development
- Provide weekly reports on progress
- Partner with the local leadership team to creatively develop effective sourcing strategies and recruit experienced technical consultants and leaders
- Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates
- Participate in special projects and People Operations projects
Required Skills & Qualifications
- English proficiency, French is a plus
- 3 or more years work experience in Recruiting
- At least 1 year of working with an international nonprofit organization
- Experience sourcing for multiple positions across different departments and geographies
- Strong recruiting database knowledge
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid leave
- Retirement plan with contributions match
- Co-working stipend
- Laptop and professional development stipends
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.