Spinning Fox is a global agency that leverages design thinking and technology to solve core business challenges. Made up of world-class designers and developers, we ask a lot of questions, we knock down silos, we challenge the norm! Instilled from our founders, James Lyne and Tim Aikin, the entrepreneurial drive, the passion to stay curious, and solve tough problems is in our DNA. We believe in order to fully identify our clients’ core challenges, you need to go deep.
As a Senior Interface Designer at Spinning Fox, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries. We’re seeking an individual that champions and drives best in class UX / UI. Spinning Fox has an entrepreneurial mentality and culture, giving you the chance to really challenge and own what you do. This is your opportunity to make a difference and see your designs reflected in solutions that are viewed by millions around the globe.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating human-centric designs that are intuitive, usable, and delightful.
- Developing UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes.
- Designing production-ready interfaces.
- Taking projects from concept to final result with a high level of craft and polish.
- Presenting and rationalizing your work with clients.
- Working closely with software engineers and other cross-functional teams.
What we’re looking for
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience, with a strong understanding of graphic design principles.
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-standard software such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography.
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style.
- A problem solver with a passion for solving complex problems and delivering elegant solutions.
- Someone who can work independently, but also as part of a team to help achieve our goals.
- Someone who has an interest in security, e-learning, fintech and emerging technologies.
- Be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to pay attention to the small things that make a big difference.
- Motion Design experience.
- Experience with any 3D Modelling software such as Blender, C4D or Maya.
- New equipment (latest and greatest).
- $1000+ (£1,000+) yearly training budget.
- 28 Days vacation + 8 UK statutory bank holidays.
- Fully remote.
Source: Behance JobList