Firebrand Design & Business Solutions, a graphic design and marketing agency based in the Tampa Bay Area, is seeking Senior Graphic designers with an exceptional background in graphic design for medium to large/corporate clients.
The ideal designer:
- Has many, many years of experience in the industry as a graphic designer and a portfolio full of exceptional, corporate-level work.
- Has a background in designing for marketing and sales organizations of companies.
- Can work in ambiguity at times where the client does not know what they want and can think strategically to deliver solutions that achieve their marketing goals. (We want that client to say, “I had no idea what I wanted but you knew exactly what I needed!”)
- Can think critically with a client’s end goal and offer strategic ideas and solutions to achieve those goals.
- Has a clear, demonstrated understanding of balance, composition, what makes a great layout, proper execution of typography styles and hierarchy, color theory, white space, and an ability to execute great work within these standards.
- Can work and organize under tight deadlines.
- Has an expert understanding of design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and more
Bonus points if…
- You have lengthy corporate and tech industry experience (i.e. worked for Google, Apple, etc. as an employee or on a contract/freelance basis).
The Senior Graphic Designer will be a 1099 contractor and will work on an as-needed basis. As Firebrand grows, there may be opportunities for full-time employment in the future.
Pay rate: $55-75/hr depending on experience.
Firebrand /?f?(?)r?brand/ (n): a person who is passionate about a particular cause, typically inciting change and taking radical action.
We are a full-service graphic design and marketing agency with the goal of helping companies grow. With a wide array of backgrounds and expertise in websites, presentations, marketing collateral, brand, events, emails and more, we help large and small companies throughout the United States and the world.
Our team is comprised of designers and marketers who know what it takes to build impactful marketing strategies and design effective marketing materials.
Our purpose is deeply rooted in the success of our clients and helping them determine the kinds of impacts they can make on the world and enable them to make them.
Source: Behance JobList