**This is a WORK FROM OFFICE Opportunity only. There will be no consideration for Remote working or Freelance work.*
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Location: M Block, GK2, New Delhi – 110048
Design Dimensions is looking for a talented communications designer to enhance our clients’ online presence with eye-catching visuals and graphic designs. You will be expected to consult with the team lead to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for other branded products.
You should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. The person we are looking for is a team player who can apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Creating original designs as per the clients’ guidelines for use on digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube.
- Enhancing & editing images, enhancing & editing videos, adding music to videos etc.
- Submitting design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meeting with the team lead for feedback and editing designs, as required.
- Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
- Understanding a brief and creating communication around that.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a communication designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on projects and integrate feedback.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Photography & styling skills are advantageous for this role
- In-depth understanding of Social Media Platforms and what works on them visually
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
- High level of accountability and motivation.
You are an energetic team player, a multitasker, a creative soul and a doer above all else!
**If this is just a salary shift for you then please do not apply. We are looking for a person who will invest themselves in us, partner with us and grow with us.**
Source: Behance JobList