- Happy customers and a product that makes a difference.
- The opportunity to contribute to shaping thesers in challenging times like ours.
- A great new office in Berlin-Mitte.
- Daily Team Meditations.
- Snacks, beverages, and fresh fruit at the office.
- Regular (remote) workshops and team-building events.
- Personal development budget.
- Flexible home office policy (also post-Corona), flexible working hours, and part-time options.
- Free ticket for public transportation (BVG).
- Lifelong access to 7Mind Plus.
- A shiny Apple work laptop.
As our Senior Digital Product Designer you will be a key player in shaping 7Mind’s product. Together with our engineers you will create new features and user flows in the 7Mind Apps as well as for our web resources. You will:
- Work within the product & engineering team, ensuring user-centricity and support an agile process of testing and iterating
- Gather research insights, conduct user tests, analyse results and translate them into potential solutions
- Produce end-to-end product design deliverables: wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups, as well as ready-for-dev files, etc.
- Pragmatic balancing between user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into user-friendly & data-backed interfaces & experiences.
- Collaborate with engineers on design systems and components (Mobile Apps and Web).
- Evolve our design thinking and product development process.
- 4+ years relevant experience as Product or UI/UX designer, preferably in mobile digital experiences
- You have a portfolio with strong Product projects, showcasing your user interface, experience and ideation skills, product case studies, etc.
- A clear understanding of modern product development principles and processes in an agile environment.
- Experience in driving product enhancements through both qualitative and quantitative user research, testing and experimentation.
- Experience working in industry standard tools: Figma or Sketch, Invision, Principle, user testing tools and methods, Adobe programs, etc.
- You are structured and analytical, with a “get things done” mentality.
- You are an open and skilled communicator, eager to push for clarity and listen patiently.
- You are confident speaking English at a proficient level.
- We don’t expect proficiency in every area, but at least some level of solution experience and the willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of German.
- Experience with subscription/B2C products, preferably mobile.
- Worked in a startup environment.
- You are passionate about mental health and/or mindfulness.
7Mind empowers people and organizations alike to lead healthy, happy and purpose-driven lives since 2014. With more than 2.3 million downloads to date, 7Mind has become one of Germany’s most popular online meditation training and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high quality training that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a Berlin-based start-up in Mitte with a creative, international, and close-knit team of 50 employees.
Apply now! https://7mind-gmbh.jobs.personio.de/
Source: Behance JobList