About the role
CDS operate in a dynamic and challenging environment delivering digital solutions using a combination of Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
The Project Manager will typically be responsible for a number of projects and will be expected to own and support the delivery of other Project Managers, to ensure the team are energised, working together and communicating well.
You’ll be expected to build relationships with key stakeholders both within and external to the business to ensure that projects are delivered successfully and customer satisfaction is achieved.
Although predominately a delivery-focused role, you will be expected to take part in suggesting and implementing best practices within the team as part of a wider strategic activity.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering large, complex projects
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Agile & Prince2 qualified, with experience of embedding good practice
- Management of multiple projects & other project managers
What you will be doing
- Own and deliver projects, ensuring they conform to client and CDS time, cost, quality and revenue specifications
- Plan and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement related components of complex projects from contract/proposal initiation, through to implementation and operational stage
- Ensure projects are formally closed and that end-of -project and lessons learned reviews are completed to ensure lessons are captured and shared with other projects
- Ensure effective client engagement and stakeholder management by reviewing, assessing, motivating and managing team performance
- Work with the Sales and Bid teams to identify and drive the best commercial delivery option and to manage delivery within agreed budget and risk tolerances
- Report and provide advice to senior management within the business
- Management of complex / challenging customers and services
- Ownership of other services delivered by other project managers
- May be involved in new business, quoting and consultancy as required
- NPPV2/DBS clearance will be required for this role
- Whilst this role will be based in Leeds, there may be travel to client sites as necessary
- Attractive base salary
- Exciting career development in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare cashback scheme?
- Company pension & life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Source: Behance JobList