Rikover & Co. specializes in creating a complete experience for interactive products.
We create user experience, UI, and interaction design by putting the emphasis on a friendly and innovative human-centered design.
In the past few years, we’ve been working closely with organizations and diverse businesses from early-stage startups, to large SaaS companies to enterprises in multiple domains, including Healthcare, FinTech, EdTech, eCommerce, Social, Security, Sports, Travel, Medical, InsurTech, IT, MarTech, Automotive, Gaming, and more.
- Experience in creating visual design for complex user interfaces
- Experience in working with wireframes and prototypes
- Be capable of simplifying and solving complex UI challenges
- Have the ability to take and give constructive feedback to iterate and improve
- Collaborating with PMs, developers, and designers
- Interaction design skills define an interactive experience and demonstrate it
- Understanding product design brief and asking guiding questions
- A Junior/Mid-level Product Designer
- A Freelancer (contract) or looking for a full-time position
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communication (preferably from Shenkar, HIT, or Bezalel) is a MUST
- At least 1-3 years of experience in designing Interactive products
- Exceptional design skills and a pixel-perfectionist
- A keen learner
- Experienced with the commonly used design and prototyping tools: Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch
- Overall understanding of Front-end technologies, capabilities, and limitations to understanding challenges and making design decisions accordingly
- Native Hebrew with fluent English communication skills – speaking and writing
1. Send your CV + portfolio website
2. If relevant, we’ll set up a call to evaluate your overall fit, review your portfolio and address technical skills.