Community banks and credit unions are the backbone of our communities and our economy. It’s our mission to make sure they can compete with the big banks and challengers when it comes to providing beautiful experiences to their customers. Help support this mission by joining our product team for Banno (banno.com) at Jack Henry. We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture and openness ? the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have meaningful impact.
As a Product Designer, you’ll build products that both empower and delight. You’ll focus on user-centric design principles to help craft a variety of Banno experiences that span across web, mobile and beyond. We place a high value on individuals who are self-motivated and can work across the design disciplines of IA, UX, and Visual Design.
This position will be worked from any Jack Henry Office location or Remotely within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Turning high level product requirements into workflows and designs.
- Designing clean, intuitive, and responsive interfaces with reusable design patterns.
- Creating detailed specifications to guide development teams.
- Confidently communicating the rationale of design decisions.
- Effectively communicating across small, interdisciplinary teams to foster a collaborative work environment.
- Rapidly iterating on design solutions based on feedback and technical needs.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in UX and UI design.
- Portfolio exhibiting a strong understanding of both UX/UI and visual design.
- Portfolio link on your resume, or a combined resume and portfolio PDF. If your portfolio is password protected, the password must be provided.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with industry standard design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Abstract, InVision or similar programs.
- Experience with the best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and constraints while designing thoughtful solutions.
Source: Behance JobList