Curex is the first national online allergy & asthma clinic. We offer convenient and affordable immunotherapy, allergy testing, prescriptions and telehealth consultations. Our platform attracted over 40,000 users last year and earned industry leading NPS and retention rates.
As a Product Design at Curex, you’ll take ownership of visual & usability components in our core product. You’ll be focused on ensuring our product fits our customers’ needs in a user-friendly manner that is true to our goal?helping everyone overcome their allergies & asthma, with the best patient experience…for good.
- You’re a fast thinker with an ability to adapt to new challenges like a pro
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your skills in both UX and Visual Design
- You’re comfortable working independently / remotely and don’t require a lot of guidance
- You’ve got your finger on the pulse about the latest design trends and innovations
- Keen to learn and develop your design skills
- Adobe Suite ? Illustrator, Photoshop
- Fluent in translating research and user goals into simple and attractive UI’s
- Great communication skills, with the ability to work with people from a variety of different levels and disciplines
- Motivated by constructive feedback and opportunity to improve and grow as a designer
- Bonus: previous experience in healthcare
NOTE: Applications from individuals who do not reside in Canada or the United States WILL BE DISCARDED, as will applications from agencies.
Source: Behance JobList