**This is a hybrid, full-time, Monday-Friday position with Tuesdays-Thursdays in-office in Park City, Utah. Freelance candidates need not apply.
Brydge, a leader in productivity accessories for tablets and laptops built for professionals, students and everyday users, is an Inc. 5000 growth company. Based in Park City Utah with over 40 employees, Brydge is an excellent place for high performers to put their talents to use, make their mark on a growing business and expand their careers long term. All while in the beauty and fun of a true Utah mountain town. The Photographer/Video Editor reports directly to the Marketing Manager and plays a key role in defining and executing the creative direction of our brand. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing rich, engaging stories through their strong photography and videography skills. This role will be responsible for creating visual content (photography & video) for new product launches, promotional campaigns, digital advertising, websites, social media initiatives and events.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Serve as Brydge’s in-house photographer and videographer, responsible for ideation and creation of lifestyle imagery and video content across online and offline channels.
- Plan, film and edit photo and video content (in-office and on location). This role is responsible for coordinating all activities and materials needed for photo/video projects.
- Work with the communication and creative teams to play a key role in the visual direction of the brand.
- Maintain photo/video asset management on DropBox and physical hard drives.
- You have proven experience and a strong portfolio of work.
- You have extensive experience with editing software.
- You are flexible, adaptable and have a high attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- You have strong organization skills – this role will manage the planning, scheduling and commitment to deadlines for photo/video projects.
- You have a desire to understand the brand direction and to visually represent it in a unique and professional way.
- You have strong communication skills. You work well brainstorming with other team members and strive to understand the why behind each project.
- You are deadline driven and work well in a high paced environment with quick turnaround times.
Note: The ideal candidate will check all of these boxes, but we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Brydge offers competitive compensation with significant benefits including fully paid insurance (medical and dental), 20 days of paid time off (+ 10 public holidays), life insurance, disability insurance and 401 (k). This position is an opportunity to learn from highly experienced leadership and the ability to grow your career in a fast growth company. Brydge promotes a diverse workplace and appreciates different experiences and thought leadership. This role is hybrid with most weeks offering three days in office and two days working from home as business needs allow. Brydge is located in Park City and you get to enjoy the fun vibe and all that Park City has to offer.
Source: Behance JobList