Location: Remote, global
Language requirement: Fluency in French and English
Contract Term: 11 months with the possibility of extension
Salary: USD 1,300 per month
WHO WE ARE
The digital revolution is transforming how more than 4.5 billion people access sexual and reproductive healthcare. Women and young people are increasingly turning to the internet as their first touch-point for information, including guidance about contraceptive usage and abortion care.
Women First Digital (WFD) is an eHealth social enterprise leveraging the power of this digital revolution to make sexual and reproductive health more universally and equitably accessible, with easy-to-understand information and an emphasis on self-care. We foster online communities where users can share information, obtain online counseling or referrals, and self-determine pathways to services and products.
WFD operates the following three platforms:
HowToUse is a one-stop global resource for safe abortion, providing simple instructions on how to use the medical abortion pills in 27 languages. HowToUse also provides country-specific profiles for safe abortion resources, online abortion training courses for providers, and a virtual assistant chatbot, Ally, available to chat in five languages across the website, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
safe2choose provides women all around the world with individualized support for abortion care so that they can have a safe abortion where, when and with whom they feel most comfortable. safe2choose has a team of trained, multilingual abortion counselors offering compassionate, person-centric abortion care, as well as referrals to local providers, as needed, in over 75 countries.
At findmymethod.org, contraception is celebrated as an integral part of a happy, healthy sex life. Find My Method shares information on contraception that is easy to understand, comprehensive, inclusive, and globally representative. With an unwaveringly sex-positive and non-judgmental voice, Find My Method makes it easy for everyone to find a contraceptive that’s right for them.
WFD is looking for a Partnerships Coordinator who will provide support on a portfolio of projects at the global level, with a focus on Francophone West Africa (FWACA).
This is an external-facing role responsible for developing and implementing WFD’s partnership propositions, ensuring they remain compelling and relevant.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to establish positive working relationships with varied stakeholders and execute activities and deliverables for WFDs’ current and future grant projects.
Additionally, this position will require strong marketing and outreach skills that will help position WFD as a trusted, reliable and respected partner in the sexual and reproductive health space.
This position is fully remote and can be done from any location with reliable internet service.
This is a full-time position and is open to nationals of any country.
The FWACA Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Implement FWACA grant activities – Create internal workplans, ensure key deliverables and activities are on track, manage grant budgets, evaluate progress and analyse findings, communicate progress internally and externally through calls and regular written reports.
- Develop an outreach strategyto collaborate with various regional stakeholders to promote our digital platforms through offline and online mechanisms for maximum reach and impact.
- Periodically review and advise on platform communications campaigns and support with country/regional-specific content ideation.
- Identify content creators we can partner with to increase the reach of our online content and drive traffic to the three platforms.
- Support and facilitate the logistics activities of the grant particularly in relation to procuring external vendor services.
- Oversee the design and development of clear, compelling and varied marketing and promotional products for different stakeholders and audiences.
- Devise and implement innovative approaches to promote WFD’s digital services and products such as our eLearning courses, chatbot, counselling and referral services, etc.
- Create effective ways to track, measure and report on activity/project metrics and successes.
- B.A. in public health, marketing, international relations, development or related field.
- Must have oral and written fluency in French and English. Spanish/Portuguese proficiency a plus.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with grant/project management, proposal and report writing, and budget development and management.
- Experience with partner/stakeholder management and engagement, including partner identification, outreach, and cultivation. Preferably in the sexual and reproductive health space.
- Adept at developing communication and marketing content and products for different target audiences.
- Knowledge of FWACA-based stakeholder groups and networks operating in the sexual and reproductive health space.
- Events planning and logistics coordination experience.
- An understanding of data analysis and management and familiarity with Google Analytics.
- An understanding of the global funding landscape a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and to respond/adapt to quickly changing circumstances.
- Self-motivation and comfort working independently with little oversight.
- Immediate availability to work 40 hours per week (full-time).
- Must have a laptop and personal phone with strong and stable internet connection.
How to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2023. Please indicate ‘Partnerships Coordinator – FWACA’ in the subject line.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted