World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Partnership Leader for Ministry Integration, you will significantly contribute to the sustained well-being of the world’s most vulnerable children by helping World Vision maximise impact with every decision and action we take. You will do this by:
- Maximising World Vision (WV)’s global resources and facilitating engagement and collaboration with key internal and external partners;
- Providing programming and policy strategy leadership, guidance and coordination to leverage the impact and engagement of WV’s work internally and externally, optimising our contributions to child well-being;
- Working in close partnership with regional and national offices to identify the greatest needs, support emerging solutions, and build local capacity;
- Applying focused, global sector approaches and core project models that align to Sustainable Development Goals and Our Promise.
- Ensuring alignment to our global strategic initiatives, motivated by WV’s Mission, Vision and Values.
To be successful, you will need to embrace challenges and change and be willing to lead a cultural transformation – encouraging innovation, experimentation, agility and risk-taking. You will be a creative, thoughtful, and curious leader with an excellent track record of achievement in roles of increasing responsibility. You will work across a diverse set of sectors, bridging a wide range of expertise, with a demonstrated ability to work with agility, efficiency, and diplomacy.
- 10+ years broad and deep experience in several functions, to include recent senior INGO field leadership experience, cross-functional management experience and operations leadership.
- Strong strategic thinking and experienced in developing and implementing strategies, operating models and practices.
- A passion for innovation, new ways of delivering aid, collaboration with partners within and outside the humanitarian sector and a commitment to learning and quality in service delivery.
- Experience leading successful, high-impact mission-driven initiatives with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Experience with innovation approaches including human-centred design, lean experimentation, and designing for scale.
- Ability to perform business planning including setting organizational goals and overseeing competitive analysis.
- Strength in building effective work relationships with both local and dispersed colleagues.
- Expert influencing skills and gets things done.
- Ability to simplify the work.
- Ability to assess needs; gathering and synthesizing relevant information from a variety of sources
- English language is required.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
How to apply:
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by 10 OCT 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.