Contract length: 12 months
Location: Home-based, ideally working Central European hours
Reporting to: Partnership Development and Customer Success Coordinator
Deadline for applications: December 10, 2021
CLEAR Global is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to having a diverse team where individuals of all backgrounds collaborate and learn from one another. We believe we can be most effective with diverse experience and expertise in our team. We recruit on merit, actively seek diverse applicant pools and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, marital or parental status, or sexual orientation, and welcome all types of diversity.
We offer in addition to salary:
- an innovative work environment with a diverse and passionate team,
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of floating holidays,
- the flexibility of home-based/remote work
The Partnership Development Officer is a part of the Fundraising and Communications Team, reporting to the Partnership Development and Customer Success Coordinator. The Partnership Development Officer will primarily be responsible for scaling up CLEAR’s partnership program, collaborating closely with CLEAR’s language services and technology teams.
CLEAR’s partnership program is an earned income model, whereby CLEAR provides language services, language technology innovations and services to other non-profits through paid agreements. CLEAR Global currently works with over 100 partners from major aid organizations like the WHO and Save the Children to smaller community-based organizations. This person will provide effective leads generation, outreach, communications, on-boarding, sales performance monitoring, and income tracking. The position will also involve database management and administration.
- Support the Partnership Development Senior officers by initiating contacts with potential new partners, including the planning of internal and external calls, call notes taking and follow-up emails
- Support the Partnership Development Senior officers by updating partners’ information in Hubspot and the associated internal Slack channels
- Support the Partnership Development Senior officers by drafting proposals, scope of work and other internal documentation
- Lead assigned Partners development with the support of the Partnership Development Senior officers
- Participate in one-on-one weekly meetings with the Partnership Development and Customer Success Coordinator
- Participate in team and cross team weekly and bi-weekly calls, as well as all team monthly meetings
- In collaboration with CLEAR’s global finance and HR teams, ensure financial and HR procedures are adhered to
- Contribute to a positive, innovative and supportive work environment where CLEAR’s values are understood and upheld
Please note that these roles and responsibilities are approximate and may change over time.
The Partnership Development Officer should be an innovative self-starter with a strong sense of initiative, an understanding of the humanitarian sector, and enthusiastic about the importance of increasing access to knowledge through language. The right candidate is an energetic team player and leader who agrees with TWB’s basic beliefs and values and who can work virtually with team members based throughout the world.
- At least one year’s experience of fundraising, B2B and/or service sales, with a proven track record in developing at least one income stream (e.g. individual donors, or earned income) and a clear aptitude and enthusiasm to learn more
- University degree – preferably in a relevant field (for example, humanities, social sciences, technology, non-profit sales or marketing)
- Previous experience with International organizations
- Demonstrated experience with CRM systems, sales and marketing platforms (for example, HubSpot) and cloud software
- Strong writing and presentation skills in English
- Fluency and writing skills in one or more other languages preferred
- Familiarity with language and/or communications technology desirable
- Comfortable working with remote and globally distributed teams
About CLEAR Global
CLEAR Global exists to help people get vital information, and be heard, whatever language they speak. We believe that everyone has the right to give and receive information in a language and format they understand. We work with nonprofit partners and a global community of language professionals to build local language translation capacity, and raise awareness of language barriers. Our network of over 60,000 linguists translates millions of words of life-saving and life-changing information a year.
CLEAR Global employees and volunteers are people who believe passionately about the value of this work and take personal responsibility for achieving the mission. CLEAR Global’s mission and organizational spirit embody the core values established in its strategic framework:
- Excellence: As the leading voice for communicating humanitarian information in the right language, CLEAR Global is a leader in the translation industry and in the non-profit sector.
- Integrity: CLEAR Global believes that every person, whether it’s the people who we serve, our volunteers or our staff, has value, deserves respect and has inherent dignity.
- Empowerment: CLEAR Global believes in using language to empower people around the world to control their own development and destiny.
- Innovation: CLEAR Global recognizes and celebrates the power of innovation to address humanitarian and crisis issues around the world.
- Sustainability: CLEAR Global recognizes that meeting our mission necessitates establishment and maintenance of a solid financial and organizational infrastructure.
- Tolerance: Our staff and volunteers are highly knowledgeable and skilled; value each other, our partner and our recipients; create a supportive work environment; and, conduct themselves professionally at all times.
CLEAR Global may re-advertise the vacancy, cancel the recruitment, offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration at its discretion.
How to apply:
To apply, please click here