Operational Quality Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Operations & Assurance team. We are a global team that supports work across Tearfund, focusing on the quality of systems and processes that guide our work. It also involves creating and reviewing existing structures to ensure we work as they work as smoothly as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands linkages and complex areas of work
- Have the ability to explain complex issues in an easy way
- Enjoys supporting the resolution of operational issues
- Looks to simplify and streamline wherever possible
- Can walk alongside country teams to support risk registers and management
- Have excellent IT skills in the use of spreadsheets, google and a variety of software applications
- Can work cross-culturally
- Is enthusiastic about systems and the development/revision of procedures and capacity building
A key part of this role is to be able to transfer enthusiasm remotely. Do your skills and experience match the above? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Tearfund is a faith based organisation and applicants must share our statement of faith.
Location: This role can be based in any country where Tearfund is registered and able to employ staff, except in Kenya where the office capacity is at a maximum. Salary and terms and conditions will be market related and dependent on location.
Contract type: This is a full time, fixed term, 2 year contract.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
How to apply