Forcier provides high-quality research in challenging and complex environments for clients who aim to make the world a better place. We are currently looking to recruit a Nutrition Specialist to help us with an upcoming opportunity in mid 2022. The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the Nutrition sector, preferably with some of that time being in Mozambique. They will also have had at least a one year deployment in a developing country.
Apply extensive contextual knowledge about the Mozambique to facilitate research.
Provide input on tool design, fieldwork planning, and data analysis.
Train field teams on research objectives, data collection tools, and ethical and safety protocols.
Liaise with government officials and local communities to negotiate access on behalf of field teams.
Provide quality assurance and quality control of quantitative and qualitative data collection.
Provide analysis on qualitative and quantitative data related to the Nutrition sector
- Master’s degree in nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, or other health related science field is required.
- 5+ years in the nutrition, public health, related research or planning and management in relevant areas of maternal, infant and child nutrition
- experience in health/nutrition program/project development and management in any UN system agency or organization is advantageous.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication skills including emails and other written communication mediums
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to submit their daily rate requirements for the engagement along with their cvs and cover letters.