OSAC’s Rosslyn, Virginia-based Program Office has an immediate opening for a Multimedia Specialist. Join a vital team within the Diplomatic Security Service, supporting U.S. organizations around the world. Primary responsibilities are creating social media content, designing infographics, and supporting written projects (proof reading, etc.).
Multimedia Specialist Responsibilities:
- With guidance from the Communications Team Lead, develop ongoing multimedia content and strategy to support OSAC’s mission.
- Create daily feed of social media graphics and captions for OSAC’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Track and report social media analytics.
- Design infographics to clearly explain complex structure and operations for use across print, digital, and web.
- Assist in the writing of articles, talking points, and other written materials.
- Attend and record various events using video and photography.
- Up to 10% worldwide travel may be required.
Multimedia Specialist Requirements:
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport.
- Must possess at minimum SECRET clearance (assistance obtaining clearance may be offered for the right candidate but current clearance status strongly preferred.)
- At least of 4 years professional social media content creation and analytics reporting.
- At least of 4 years professional multimedia design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat required. PhotoShop and Premiere desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Teams, Word, Excel, Forms, PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in HootSuite and other social media analytics tools such as Google Analytics required.
- Familiarity with Wordress, Canva or Visme, and SurveyMonkey desired.
- Department of State experience preferred.
OSAC is currently working in a hybrid format with two days in office and three remote per week.
This is a full-time job with benefits, hired through a third party contractor. This is not a federal job/direct hire.
*Please note, position descriptions seen on the actual application page are generic. The description and requirements listed above are most accurate. Please highlight these qualifications in your resume and cover letter.
If you have any questions, contact Tatitlek:
Source: Behance JobList