Check out the job description here: https://www.notion.so/designstripe/Lead-Visual-Designer-476cd4bd93ad43ca8091517b56076dea
What we’re looking for ?
We’re looking for a creative, hands-on Lead Visual Designer to join our team for a full-time position (40 hours/week).
As one of the first 25 employees at designstripe, you’ll have a direct impact on shaping the visual identity of our creative content and contributing your vision to a product with trendsetting goals.
You’ll be working with our Director of Studio and Creative Director, as well as with our awesome studio team and talented collaborators located all around the world. We’re a small team with big goals, so you’ll need to be able to wear many hats and enjoy getting stuck in many parts of the business.
- Leading the visual identity of the creative content provided on the designstripe website and within the application;
- Overseeing and improving the usability and viability of our content, as well as inspiring us with brand new ideas and concepts;
- Planning and defining illustration styles to enhance our content offering and identifying potential creative collaborators for recruitment;
- Providing daily feedback to creative collaborators including illustrators and scene designers, and developing written briefs and visual references as necessary;
- Collaborating with the Director of Studio, the Creative Director, the studio and engineering teams, and other stakeholders to deliver on content performance goals based on user data;
- Staying on top of market trends and customer needs in design and illustration;
- Working with other parts of the business as needed such as marketing, print initiatives, and collaborating with outside agencies.
- Fluent in English; Spanish or Russian a plus
- Experience working as a Visual Designer or similar role
- Strong visual design & communication skills; a keen eye for colours, aesthetics, UX/UI, and messaging
- Experience working with vector illustration for client designs; photography, animation, and/or 3D a plus
- Experience developing visual languages and style guides for brands
- Experience working collaboratively with and providing feedback to creative team members
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to create and follow guidelines and documentation
- Empathy, communication and teamwork ****skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work methodically in a remote environment and meet deadlines
- Open to feedback & desire to evolve, grow, and improve
- Familiar with design software and technologies (such as Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Good general understanding of web technologies
? A fully remote team and culture
?? Annual team retreats
??? A culture of learning, health, wellness, and growth
? Team hangouts & game sessions: work-life balance is very important to us
? A flexible work schedule; we value trust and accountability when it comes to getting work done
? A generous vacation policy celebrating well deserved time off
? ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) offered
About Us ?
We’re building tools to help anyone create beautiful illustrations, designs, templates, animations and more, all online within the designstripe app.
We are creatives, self-aware humans, hard workers, open-minded team players, and transparent teammates.
Our young company is growing at a healthy pace and we aim to surround ourselves with other people sharing our values of creativity, humility, generosity, openness, transparency, honesty, flexibility, and accountability.
We are global, already spread across Australia, Argentina, Canada, Europe, and more, and love working with various cultures.
We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard and understood, trusted and vulnerable. We believe in people’s self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
How to Apply ??
Please fill out the following form. ?
If this does not work for some reason ???? please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile meets our expectations, we will send you a first paid test assignment or reach out for a first call as part of the recruitment process. ?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Source: Behance JobList