SportBuff is looking for a Lead UX/Ui designer to join us on our journey of changing the live sports experience for millions of sports fans.
Seniority level: Senior Level
Work location: Fully remote (-/+3 hours GMT) or on-site at our offices in London (Soho)
Who we are
SportBuff is a London based startup.
We are a multi-award winning, phenomenal, fast growing, diverse and culturally rich start up that is changing the world of sports and esports. 2022 is going to be a MASSIVE year for Sport Buff and as we grow we want to recruit and onboard in the best way possible, whilst also providing the best support, culture and experience for our current and new team.
SportBuff UX/Ui Design Team
We are looking for a talented Lead UX/Ui designer to join our design team.
As a Lead UX/Ui designer at SportBuff you will take the lead on the look, feel and interactions of our awesome platform. Make it beautiful and something that rocks – even more than it already does!
- Plan and implement new designs across web, mobile, Twitch and more
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the look and feel
- Create original graphics, animations and real sense of house style for the platform.
- Proven work experience as a UI designer (4+ yrs)
- Experience working with Head of UX and engineers
- Experience creating functional prototypes
- Experience creating UI designs for Mobile Applications/Games
- Maintaining consistency with fonts, assets and more
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software and tools
- A portfolio demonstrating successful design solutions with emphasis on interaction and interface design solutions
- Experience with game design
- Experience with Agile development and rapid iteration cycles
- A background in startups
- Being a fan of live sports and watching sports
What can you expect from us
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with sports and esports!
- You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.
Thank you for your interest in our company