Be a key contributor to an exciting software company!
CareerPlug provides innovative recruiting and HR software for over 12,000 growing companies. Our applicant tracking platform helps companies make better hires to have the right people in place to build a successful business. We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work — anywhere. To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members, and living our core values every day.
CareerPlug is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative, entry-level designer to join our tight-knit and highly productive marketing team! As a Layout Artist, you will work across our Marketing and Sales teams to create digital collateral, including: flyers, social media cards, slide decks, and other branded collateral as needed.
Our goal is to maintain a high standard of brand quality and support people across the company in providing effective, aesthetically relevant material.
- Create sales enablement &client engagement flyers
- Make collateral into templates via Canva
- Style email newsletters
- Create reusable social media templates
- Assist with mocking up website designs (as needed)
- Review & edit slide decks for quality standards
- Maintain our brand library & asset tracker
- Assist with creating client careers pages (if the candidate has CSS experience)
- 0-3 years of digital design experience
- Adobe Indesign proficiency
- Adobe Illustrator proficiency
- Familiar with Google Slides + Powerpoint
- Interested in taking a collaborative approach to work and design
- Bonus: Adobe Photoshop proficiency
- Bonus: CSS proficiency
- Work from home (we’re fully remote)
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (with minimums!)
- Home Office Stipend
- 401(k) Company Match
- Donation Matching
- $50,000 + $5,000 bonus potential
- $55,000 + $5,000 bonus potential if candidate is proficient in CSS and has 2+ years of professional design experience
A note on COVID-19 & Remote Work: As of March 2020, our formerly Austin-based team has been working fully remotely. We have transitioned to a Remote First company forever. This role may be filled by any U.S.-based candidate.
Apply Online at https://cplugjobs.careerplug.com/j/0ykmln
Source: Behance JobList