We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team of 95+ people, working remotely. You’ll be hands-on in creating designs for consumer products across different Amazon categories (baby, pet, beauty, skincare, home, wellness, electronics, etc). Working at an agency or with regular clients often involves many rounds of approval and discarded drafts, but at Benitago your designs will directly influence thousands of daily online purchases by customers across the UK, EU and North America.
Join our two founders who turned a college-dorm idea into a multi-million dollar startup in their exciting adventure! See for yourself and be a part of how we build the internet’s largest beauty, pet and nutrition brands.
- Design Amazon product pages from English (UK/US) to Spanish/Italian/German/French language
- Collaborate with the Translators and the Translation’s project manager to adjust A+ and listing images when needed to maximize conversion rate on Amazon
- Edit and review translated listings on Amazon
- Work on other collateral design projects
- Working with Figma and JIRA
- Engage with other departments (design, keyword research, product development)
- Slack communication
- Maintain 20+ design listings workflows at a time and update the project management software (Jira) on a daily basis for the organization
- Work with different briefs
- Collaborate with copywriters
- Follow brand guidelines
- Uphold design standards, file-naming structure, and folder organisation
- Create a range of different digital materials including graphics, banners, graphs and ads
?Do you have what it takes?
- Full-time availability
- Designing Amazon listing experience
- You’re educated to degree level in Design or a related subject (Graphic Design, Product Design, Fine Arts)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- You have 1+ years of experience in graphic design. Ideally, you’ll have worked in a graphic/animation studio, advertising agency, or an in-house creative department and have some experience in beauty, wellness or healthcare products
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (with a specific focus on Photoshop and Illustrator) and at using workflows between Adobe applications (Smart Objects, Linking etc)
- You have a strong portfolio of work covering a wide range of creative projects, and you understand current graphic design trends in digital media
- You have a great sense of composition and knowledge of colour theory and a strong understanding of typography, layout, and brand identity principles. You can view products from a customer’s perspective
- You have great written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- You can plan, prioritise and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
? Compensation, benefits, and perks
- Full-time position
- Flexible hours
- Payment on a two-week or monthly basis
- Fully remote
- Room for improvement
- Room to broaden your skillset
- Positive environment
- Build meaningful working relationships
- Work for a multi-million dollar company on Amazon
- A competitive base salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, fun and fully remote team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in the world
?? We would like to know
- Do you have experience in designing A+ and Listing images for Amazon?
- What should be a designer’s priority while creating a design?
- What kind of design projects interest you?
- How do you sustain long-term interest in designing for one brand?
Source: Behance JobList