Vice Golf is the digital native brand for premium golf products. Our approach is simple: top performance, affordable price. With our high-quality products, edgy style, and focus on online sales we are shaking up the good old golf market. Due to our rapid international growth, we are searching for a Junior Graphic Designer (Print) (m/f/x). You will be a vital part of our creative team and help to continuously push the visual signature of our brand to the next level.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
- Create visually compelling packaging design
- Be responsible for executing layouts and making pre-press print files for production
- Co-develop graphic design ideas in line with our product strategies
- Update existing files as necessary to re-release new versions
- Outstanding creative mindset and graphical talent
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, mainly Illustrator and InDesign
- Attention to detail is a must
- Skills or interest in illustration is a plus
- First professional experience as graphic designer in an agency or company
- Good communication skills in English, German or Spanish is a plus
- Strong knowledge on golf is a plus
We are a very dynamic yet profitable company with an open-minded team. Working at Vice Golf means taking ownership from day one. As a part of the team, you will be able to define and shape important parts of our business. You have the opportunity to be based in Munich or work remotely around the globe.
If you are interested, contact us, send us your portfolio, and embrace your Vice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Behance JobList