Junior Graphic Designer
ONWARD Insights is a strategic marketing agency focused on market strategy, sales support and member engagement. Everything we do is about connecting client products and services with the markets and populations they serve. We are looking for a passion-fueled, problem-solver who has a passion for design thinking and using design to create value and solve problems for end users.
We are looking to add a part-time junior graphic designer to our growing team! Role would assist in the creation of marketing, sales and member engagement campaigns consisting of both digital and print assets. We estimate between 10 – 20 hours a week, with the possibility to grow beyond 20 hours over time. Role will work closely with ONWARD’s Art Director and will involve direct client interaction on projects.
Looking for a candidate in the United States for time zone reasons.
Qualifications and Role Responsibilities:
- 1-4 years of graphic design experience (agency experience a plus, but not required)
- Strong portfolio
- Assist in developing, creating and implementing graphic design services for clients in the health and life-sciences industries
- Deliver production-ready files on time and with attention to detail
- Has a strong base of basic graphic design principles (grid use/layout, typographic styles, file setup and organization, print production, etc.)
- Integrate with the team to deliver valuable thoughts and ideas. We’re a collaborative environment and encourage input from all team members no matter their role or experience
- Follow creative direction, ask questions and determine appropriate solutions based on client needs and goals
- Ability to work within established brand guidelines to create clean, well designed and digestible deliverables
- Experience with data visualization experience a bonus (for creating infographics and ppt presentations)
- UX, iIllustration, social media and animation experience a bonus
- Sufficient in InDesign, Illustrator, XD or Figma, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Ability to work within urgent, short deadlines during general working hours and hop on calls when needed (not all hours need to be during work hours, but some for the immediate needs/requests)
- Remote position (team members are based in both the Cleveland and Denver areas)
- $30-$45/hr based on qualifications