Looking for: Visual Designer with a background in Architecture / Communication Design / Graphic Design / Service Design
Entry Level Full Time at Insomanywords Applicants from India only Send resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need a candidate who is a graduate in Architecture / Communication Design / Graphic Design / Service Design.
- Entry level candidates with or without internship experience.
- The below three points are a must if you are looking to move up the ladder:
- Interest and / or project experience in solving complex social problems, social design for change.
- Interest and / or project experience in vector animation (using svgator / psd / processing / other video making software).
- Interest in research based design outputs.
- Interest in reading non-fiction books and articles to grow knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are a start up. But our experience spans over a decade. We have established Insomanywords with a vision for change. We are a socially conscious for-profit business commonly categorised as social-enterprise. Social enterprise models are new in many parts of the globe. Considering these, we want the incomer to be able to compassionately empathise with our vision and new approach to business. And show ability and capability in bringing out quality design outputs. Design outputs will mostly be to the likes of:
- Report Design
- Tool design – for workshops, research and for functional purposes (planners, interactive frameworks, etc)
- Static and AR poster designs, rarely packaging and merchandise design
- Vector animation & Video Making (using svgator / psd / processing / other video making software)
- Presentations, workshop decks, etc.
- Social Game Design – digital and board
- Web App Design
Your responsibilities will largely involve with the making of these outputs. However output qualities improve with reading, researching (primary & secondary) and synthesising. And so these will form your additional supporting tasks to achieve quality outputs.
Note: Insomanywords is a social change consultancy committed to bring about diversity mindset for sustainable growth. In the present global context, the first step to nurturing diversity is by deliberating inclusivity. So candidates from the LGBTQA+ community or other marginalised communities will be prioritised. So, along with your credentials, with all fairness do mention how you fall under the prioritised candidate category.
To send: Resume & Design Portfolio
Select Work Policies:
- Remote working with occasional travel for research & brainstorming.
- We are trying out Mon-Thu work week. With limited to no work on Friday.
- Each position has a salary range. So final CTC will decided based on candidate profile and interview performance.