Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
D+A Architects is seeking Interior Designers to join our team in Bangalore, India. D+A are well-known in the city for high-end curated interior projects.
The studio seeks a passionate, creative and detail oriented applicants to join the team. The role requires a strong aesthetic sense, understanding of concept development, design implementation, technical design and proficiency in 3D modelling (CAD, SketchUp etc), presentation of projects and sketching ability. The candidate should have an enterprising and uncompromising attitude towards delivering the assigned tasks.
Proven experience in successfully seeing through an interior project from inception to completion demonstrating design, coordination and management skills would be an added qualification.
– Commit to a project from inception to completion and be responsible for the project.
– Create mood boards, 2D and 3D design presentations.
– Order and collate samples for projects.
– Compile working drawings – AutoCAD plans, elevations, joinery details and specifications, finishes, furniture – with the support of the project team.
– Develop effective interior design solutions from conception to completion.
– Build lasting relationships with the client and other counterparts through collaboration and present concepts and design solutions to the client.
– Coordinate with consultants (MEP, acoustical, lighting, automation, structural) and integrating their work into the design scheme.
– Liaise and communicate effectively with contractors and consultants.
– Ensure smooth running of the project through regular sight visits.
– Graduate in Architecture or Interior Design
– Demonstrable creative talent
– Detailed knowledge and proficiency design and management softwares, namely AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Google Suite.
– Ability to create and develop conceptual designs, including the skill of using colour and texture as well as sketching skills.
– Proficient in creating design presentations to achieve and go beyond the client’s brief.
– Visual awareness, spacial planning and design with a focus on detailing.
– Good visual, verbal and written communications skills.
– Self-motivated, but also a good team member who can be relied upon to working quickly and efficiently.
– Confident and receptive to constructive feedback and able to cope with criticism of your work.
– Organised and able to manage time effectively.
– Educational qualification.
– Indication of the soonest date you can start work.
– Your salary expectations.
– Why your interest and portfolio makes you the right candidate for this role.
– A brief about your inspirations and aspirations.
– Why you would like to join our team and what you hope to achieve with us.
Source: Behance JobList