HUMANITARIAN AID VOLUNTEERING WITH ACCIÓN CONTRA EL HAMBRE
Are you interested in humanitarian aid volunteering opportunities with Acción contra el Hambre?
Acción contra el Hambre will soon open Humanitarian Aid volunteering opportunities under the European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps initiative of the European Solidarity Corps.
ACH volunteering profiles will open in Peru, Colombia, Guatemala, Mauritania, Senegal and West and Central Africa, Lebanon, Georgia and Philippines.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT VOLUNTEERS PROFILES.
Deployment is foreseen in July 2023.
ACCIÓN CONTRA EL HAMBRE will be soon publishing more news about the selection process, specific vacancies and deployment regions in its official volunteering platform of its organizational website. We invite young people interested in joining Acción Contra el Hambre Humanitarian Aid Volunteering Program to already send us their CV and contacts through our website!
And REGISTER NOW in the European Solidarity Corps Humanitarian Aid Volunteer program and take to the compulsory EU Academy Training Course which consists of an online part on the EU Academy platform and, for those who pass the test at the end of the online training, a 5 days face-to-face training in groups of around 25 candidates.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM:
The European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps opportunities are open to young people between 18 and 35, legally residing in an EU Member State or another country associated with the program (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey and Republic of North Macedonia).
Young people with fewer opportunities are encouraged to apply.
- Be no older than 35 years old.
- Reside in an EU Member State or a country associated to the program (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Republic of North Macedonia, Türkiye).
- Register for the European Solidarity Corps program.
- Indicate in their European Solidarity Corps profile their interest to take part in Humanitarian aid volunteering.
- Pass the compulsory training course now open and available on EU Academy on the European Youth Portal.
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE ONLINE TRAINING:
Once a candidate has registered on the portal and indicated his/her interest for the Humanitarian Aid Volunteering, the online training courses on EU Academy will be accessible via the “Online training” tab in their European Solidarity Corps account. They should select the option “Humanitarian aid training” (not General Online Training).
Once redirected to the EU Academy platform, these will be the next steps:
- Candidates will first be invited to make a self-assessment and will then be able to go through the online training and try to pass the test.
- Those who pass the test can express their interest for the face-to-face training via a scheduling solution on EU Academy.
- After having completed the face-to-face training, the candidates will become part of the pool of candidates eligible for being selected by Humanitarian Aid Volunteering projects on the European Youth Portal
The first phase of face-to-face training sessions will last from end February until beginning of May.
How to apply