About Ritual Zero Proof
Ritual Zero Proof is the first US-based non-alcoholic spirit. We are the fastest-growing spirit alternative on and off premise. We provide retailers and customers a simple and straightforward way to enjoy a cocktail, without the alcohol. Put simply, we are The Liquor Replacement.
We started Ritual not because we have anything against alcohol, but because we like to drink… just not all the time. Because we’re trying to be healthy. Or it’s a weeknight and we don’t want to be hungover in the morning. Or we’re training, doing a dry month, making a baby, or we’ve already had a few and don’t want to go overboard.
Like non-dairy milks and plant-based meats, consumers want alternatives to the products they love that deliver a familiar experience without all of the negative baggage. Ritual does the same for liquor.
We’re the #1 brand in the fastest-growing category in spirits. And we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a Graphic & Digital Designer with at least 3-5 years of experience in both digital and print to help elevate our brand through all visual communications.
- Develop digital assets for both paid and owned channels including web banners, email marketing campaigns, SMS campaigns and social media content.
- Be the eyes of the Ritual Zero Proof brand. Maintain the consistency of the brand across all areas of creative, in both B2B and B2C. And organize the brand assets within Dropbox.
- Support the sales team and the bars and retailers that support us, creating marketing materials to drive success, including point of sale signage, menus, table tents, sales presentations, branded swag, event and trade show signage.
- Maintain Ritual Zero Proof ecommerce site. Assist in reviewing, updating, and maintaining website assets, photography, recipes and blog posts. Plus front-end design.
- Identify new opportunities to elevate our brand across digital, on- and off-premise. Stay up to date on design trends.
- Provide support for the marketing and social media teams. Report to the Senior Art Director.
- You’re professional, mature, creative, and hardworking. Have a solid understanding of design principles, especially typography and branding. And have a great eye for detail.
- You’re a dreamer & confident in sharing big thinking with minimal boundaries (this is a start-up after all!) but understand the importance of the smaller everyday tasks that need to get done.
- You have the ability to take ideas from concept to execution. Prepare press-ready files and develop various formats for digital.
- You’re a problem solver. You have a keen understanding of the challenges facing the person you’re speaking with and can think on your feet to solve problems together. A quick learner, adaptable, and extremely resourceful.
- You’re a clear communicator. You have interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written) and great time management and organizational skills.
- You’re naturally organized. We’re a small team of very busy people. We aren’t into micromanaging. You must be able to manage your time effectively and deliver results without much oversight. You thrive in a demanding, fast-paced, ever-changing start-up environment.
- You’re highly motivated, self-directed, and able to work independently with strong judgment and common sense.
- Multi-tasking is your middle name. Comfortably handle and balance multiple projects at once, adhering to tight deadlines.
- You’re a critical thinker, always open to constructive, developmental feedback.
- You love the food and beverage industry. New trending cocktails and new products. Ideally, you have some client experience in the beverage industry. Spirits industry experience is appreciated, but not required.
- You’re tech-savvy. The requirements of a designer and a business collaborator. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, Keynote, Microsoft Office, Slack, Asana, some HTML experience, and a willingness to learn new programs and systems. Shopify, Klayvio, Sketch, Figma, Adobe After Effects, and Premier for video editing are a plus!
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
At least 3 – 5 years of professional design experience, ideally at an agency or in-house at a brand.
Located in Chicago. Partial Remote
Is this you? Are you the Designer we’re looking for? Submit your resume, cover letter, and creative portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line Designer. We look forward to hearing from you!