Hello, prospective Pickle!
Make Relish, in partnership with Design Pickle, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our contractor team. This individual will fulfill a wide variety of graphic design requests with an eye for accuracy and detail. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission, to be the most helpful creative company in the world, please read on!
Location: Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia ? Remote Work
*The Graphic Designer is required to be available during the US Time Zone, and that we don’t accept students or for part-time workers at the moment.
Who We Are Looking For:
First, Make Relish is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. You will work directly with Design Pickle customers to make the best creative work they’ve seen in their lives!
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who:
- Have a FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude!
- Have a great team player attitude.
- Have experience handling clients.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Are proficient in written English.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Have experience creating presentations in PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Have experience in utilizing Canva.
- Have graphic design experience.
- Enjoy looking up and learning new things quickly.
- Have an eye for accuracy, detail, and quality control.
- Have excellent communication and client handling skills. (Customer Support experience is a plus!)
- Can actively communicate with customers in written English in real-time.
- Communicate effectively with your assigned Team Coordinator.
- Have uninterrupted access to a fast internet connection (not less than 20MBPS).
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for screening, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and has Adobe CC AI, PSD, and INDD installed.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90 days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
Efficiently and pragmatically execute graphic design requests such as:
- Social Media Graphics
- Branding Materials
- Flyers and Posters
- Print and Digital Graphics
- Brochures and Editorial Design
- Photo Editing
- Short GIF Animations in Photoshop
- Presentations (Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Keynote)
- Web Design (No coding!)
- And all sorts of graphic design within our scope of service.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work
- Above industry pay rates
- Development potential
- Discounted Adobe CC subscription
- Consistent payout schedule
- Diversified creative community
- Amazing culture guided by our Core Values
- Performance-based incentives
- And many more!
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you!
At the moment, we don’t accept part-time, project-based artists, or students. Although, fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
We CAN’T ACCEPT candidates focused only on animation, 3D artists, photographers, or video editors.
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Starting rate: $960 USD/per month