What You’ll Be Doing:
– creation of visual for social networks (Facebook, Linkedin) and for a blog on the site
– design creation for Satchel printed materials (brochures, business cards, flyers, information booklets, product guidelines, design of internal documents for the team) + preparation of materials for printing (layout)
– creation of illustrations (viewports, icons) for the site
What We’re Looking For:
– 4+ years of experience with end-to-end Product design.
– Native or very high proficiency in the English language.
– Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Mobile, emails).
– High proficiency in Figma, Illistrator, Photoshop, and other design tools.
– Understanding of search engine optimization and inbound marketing
– Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to influence storytelling.
– Extremely high attention to detail. You set the bar for what we aim to do in our products.
– Responsible attitude to deadlines!
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary;
– Exciting projects we completed and we are going to complete;
– Team of professionals with good sense of humor;
– No bureaucracy;
– An individual approach to employees. We believe that everyone on the team has potential and useful experience and everyone should be heard.
– Flexible work schedule with opportunity to work remotely;
Source: Behance JobList