** This is a hybrid, full-time, Monday-Friday position with Tuesdays-Thursdays in-office located in Park City, Utah. Freelance candidates need not apply.
Brydge, a leader in productivity accessories for tablets and laptops built for professionals, students and everyday users, is an Inc. 5000 growth company. Based in Park City Utah with over 40 employees, Brydge is an excellent place for high performers to put their talents to use, make their mark on a growing business and expand their careers long term. All while in the beauty and fun of a true Utah mountain town.
Based in Park City, Utah, this is an exciting opportunity to join our talented team. Working directly with our Creative Lead and reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing visual content across all external touch points including print collateral, retail displays, product packaging, and digital content for our websites, email marketing, and social media channels.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position. Freelance candidates need not apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to create compelling and engaging designs that reflect the brand.
- Take direction from writen and spoken ideas and visually represent them through images, layouts, templates, and other designs.
- Produce campaign collateral for online and offline channels.
- Implement and monitor brand and style guidelines.
- Redesign existing collateral across print and online.
- Work with our render specialist to develop flat lay and animations for online channels.
- You have proven experience and a strong portfolio of work.
- You have extensive experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- You have experience with Adobe XD or sketch.
- You understand print processes and file preparation.
- You have a thorough understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in eCommerce.
- You have a desire to understand the brand direction and to visually represent it in a unique and professional way.
- You have strong communication skills. You work well brainstorming with other team members and strive to understand the why behind each project.
- You are deadline driven and work well in a high-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
Note: The ideal candidate will check all of these boxes, but we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply
Brydge offers competitive compensation with significant benefits including fully paid insurance (medical and dental), 20 days of paid time off (+ 10 public holidays), life insurance, disability insurance and 401 (k). This position is an opportunity to learn from highly experienced leadership and the ability to grow your career in a fast growth company. Brydge promotes a diverse workplace and appreciates different experiences and thought leadership. This role is hybrid with most weeks offering three days in office and two days working from home as business needs allow. Brydge is located in Park City and you get to enjoy the fun vibe and all that Park City has to offer.
Source: Behance JobList