Our graphic designers are talented, focused and knee deep in cool national level projects. We’re looking for a personable and skilled graphic designer to join our existing team of creatives.
Want to know what you’d be doing?
You’ll have the opportunity to develop and schedule web ads, social media creative, print collateral, email marketing campaigns, TikTok and Snapchat ads daily for our clients all over the US and Canada. From content calendars to flyers, logo design, website design, branding collateral and more, you’ll be taking your graphic design skills to the next level. If design is your passion, you know how to stay organized juggling multiple deadlines, you have a positive personality and are great at setting your own timelines, this is your chance to grow with a truly collaborative team.
Why work at J Miller Marketing?
- Competitive Compensation package (including a 100% matched 401K from day one- No vesting period)
- Holiday Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution
- Paid Time Off and extended paid time off at the Holidays (plus- you’ll get your birthday off every year too)
- Creative, fast-paced, fun work environment that changes on the daily
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid-Remote work opportunity
- Flexible work hour schedule
- Ability to grow your skills (Continuing education opportunities)
- Team Culture (we like to throw some great team bonding events so we’re looking for people who are looking to be apart of a fun company culture)
- Dog Friendly Environment (YEP! Fur babies are welcomed at J Miller)
- 2-5 Years Design Experience (recent graduates may apply if you have design work to show)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread your own work
- Strong existing design portfolio (please provide link)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe After Effects)
- Ability to keep to timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of platforms such as Constant Contact, WordPress, and/or Squarespace
- The ability to work in a team environment is an absolute must.
- Experience working in Basecamp
- Experience working Premiere Pro
- Experience filming video
- Experience with Photography
- Experience with Adobe Audition
- Initial interview will be a remote interview
Source: Behance JobList