What is the role?
The Graphic Design Specialist designs and curates customer-facing and internal materials. They will generate designs that will be showcased across the brand’s owned channels — reaching more than 250,000 people monthly. This position will play a pivotal role in furthering Pack Up + Go brand’s consistency across all channels and will work alongside the Marketing Team to develop new content and update existing assets.
The designer must possess the ability to manage and design for a wide range of projects including, but not limited to: logo and brand designs, web design, social media content, printed materials, email layouts, and presentations. This position requires an understanding of the importance of branding consistency and should excel at conceiving new ideas.
This role will work closely with our Social Media Specialist and will report to our Director of Marketing.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Responsible for all graphic design, from conception to completion, as required for a multitude of project types as listed above
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialist, Marketing Partnerships Manager, Director of Marketing, and members of the Travel Operations Team for project ideation and execution
- Develop and maintain visual brand guidelines and act as a reliable graphic design resource for all design initiatives
- Adjust design standards and practices based on analytics and conversion tracking
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously against deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Provide necessary feedback to the appropriate team in regard to recommendations, traveler insights, or the social media content strategy
- Continue awareness of changing art, graphic design, and other online trends and technologies
Who are we looking for?
- Pack Up + Go is looking for a self-starter who is passionate about a startup environment, will work remotely, manage their time efficiently, and absolutely loves branding
- A creative candidate with an eye for design + branding and comprehensive knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- 3+ years of relevant, professional design experience (in-house, agency, or freelance) with a portfolio showcasing your design work!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that allow the candidate to work well individually and in a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines
- A love of travel and a passion for trends, social media, and up-to-date with the latest innovations
- Thrive on team collaboration, lead with positivity, and welcome feedback in your design approach
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing, or Advertising is preferred
- Technical skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a must
- + Experience with UX/UI, motion graphics/animation, photo editing skills a plus
This role is full-time but is remote and hours will be conducive to a 9-5 PM schedule based on Eastern Time.
We have a flexible vacation + personal day policy. We ask that all members of the team respect peak business times and are mindful of giving advance notice for time off so that the Team can coordinate.
- This role will pay $45,000 annually
- Pack Up + Go offers a Simple IRA contribution matching program
- 50% Health, dental, and vision insurance contribution
- Pack Up + Go offers 12 weeks of paid parental leave, available after 12 months of employment
- Flexible work from home policy
If interested, please submit your resume + portfolio to email@example.com
Source: Behance JobList