Location: USA remote
With the increasing velocity of digital content and democratization of powerful creative tools, provenance and attribution for creators and consumers is critical to ensure authentic storytelling and transparency online.?It’s also an important part of addressing the spread of disinformation and ultimately restoring trust.
The Content Authenticity Initiative at Adobe believes that creating a long-term solution is a shared responsibility among creators, civil society technology companies, human rights defenders and media publishers. We will succeed only by joining together to develop and adopt an industry-wide standard.?
We are seeking a brand designer to refine the CAI brand voice and deliver work in support of our visual storytelling across channels, programs and destinations.
What you’ll do:
- Help refine the CAI brand style guide to establish a clear and consistent brand voice, tone and identity that is approachable and accessible
- Involvement in the entire design process from concept to handoff of final files
- Design content up to standards for marketing and communications collateral (social media, email newsletters, presentations, whitepapers, visual explainers, RFP templates, tech sheets, trade show material, PPTs, etc.)
- Design and create marketing material on time in accordance with the CAI editorial calendar
- Work under the direction of design and marketing managers to support internal and external stakeholders on various communications and co-marketing projects
- Maintain an organized file repository of approved brand assets and production files on the company drive and cloud
- Assist in the ongoing development of the CAI’s websites; front-end visual design needs
What you bring:
- 5 years minimum of relevant brand and graphic design; motion graphics experience a plus
- Knowledge of digital, print, social media and web design
- Superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools. Ideal, but not required, familiarity with Frame.io and Figma