ERIM (formerly known as IREX Europe) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Lyon, France. We provide innovative projects to promote human rights and strengthen independent media and civil society. The ERIM approach emphasises partnerships with local development organisations to bring about change through training, partnerships, education, research and sub-granting schemes.
We are looking for four consultants to help us implement grants for emergency support, capacity development and advocacy to CSOs, activists and independent media in the Eastern Partnership.
The contract will be a two-year consultancy contract of 10 days per month, at a rate of 100 EUR per day.
We are looking for at least one person based in Moldova and at least one based in Ukraine. The remaining two positions are home-based (ideally in one of the Eastern Partnership countries) and ERIM will provide all computer equipment needed.
- Sharing grant opportunities and collecting applications
- Taking part and documenting the selection process
- Communication with grantees
- Drafting contracts
- Tracking grants and conducting monitoring and evaluation, including travel
- At least three years’ experience in grant management
- Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian and a very good level of English are essential. Knowledge of other languages from the region is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the current situation in the Eastern Partnership
- A strong network of contacts in the fields of civil society development, human rights promotion and/or media development
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, solutions focused, and able to work independently
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
How to apply:
To apply, please send a CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 23 May 2022. We will review applications on a rolling basis and may send invitations to interview before the deadline. Please put “Grant Manager Consultant” in the title of your email. No phone calls please.
ERIM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression.