We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators designed to address the specific challenges of developing countries. These devices will be distributed on a charitable basis. For our Mission we need your help. If you are motivated by the description below, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity using our internal system at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
Fundraising is the life blood of our organization. We are committed to providing medical equipment to those who need it, not just those who can afford it. This demands a robust donor development program to ensure we can fulfill our mission. The Fundraising Director is much more than just asking people for money. We are asking the privileged to share our vision of a connected world, fighting pandemics.
- Develop innovative approaches for attracting and retaining benefactors
- Lead 4-member Fundraising Team to be organized, transparent, and results oriented
- Proactively generate funding streams, and identify other lucrative partnerships
- Create effective strategies for maximizing donations
- Oversee campaigns and events
Bachelor’s in Business or Philanthropy (desired)
4+ years in fundraising, marketing, or sales
Required Weekly Time Commitment: 10
That others may breathe!
How to apply:
Become part of our mission by filling out our application form at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136