Small consulting group with a steady client base in the medical and scientific industry looking for another graphic designer to add to our team. You’ll work with other designers and report to a Senior Art Director while modifying or developing new on-brand digital and print assets.
- Hours: prefer at least some of your time during regular business hours (central time zone) but as long as we can communicate the brief and reviews?you can complete projects when it suits your schedule
- Workplace & Tools: All of our consultants work remotely and are responsible for their own equipment and design solutions; a subscription to Adobe CC is a must
- Collaboration: We work as a team. Sometimes you’ll maintain a project from start to finish, but ideally, we’ll find aspects of a project that are best-suited to your talents and preferences and distribute the tasks across the team to guarantee the most professional end result for our clients
- Responsibilities: Document and image editing, production and layout, clipping masks, toning and recoloring, managing image assets, development of marketing materials, digital ads, banner images, social media assets, and editing and maintaining changes on longer documents
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience: Advanced knowledge of Adobe tools and solutions; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required, experience with Adobe XD would be an added bonus
- Must be organized, self-motivated and work in collaboration with other designers and production artists
- Can identify and differentiate between print and digital solutions to provide the best solution for our clients
- An eye for detail and specificity?we manage multiple brands and must adhere to each corporations’ strict brand standards
- You are energetic and self-motivated
- You can manage multiple jobs simultaneously and can have files ready for quick hand-off
- Good communication and perspective?let us know when you have questions or need additional details
- Work well with a team but an also work independently
- You understand the value of organization and can work with us to maintain and build on to our design systems
- You have an eye for design and layout and can develop attractive, appealing marketing assets within the client’s brand guidelines
- Experience in Adobe After Effects
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with asset management
Please visit our portfolio site at https://mccoolconsultants.com for an overview of our work. If you would like more information or think you’re a good fit for this role, please reach out to us.
To be eligible for this opportunity with McCool Consultants, you must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
Source: Behance JobList